Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy, like believe it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PostSubject: don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy, like believe it. don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy, like believe it. Empty17th February 2015, 20:04

don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy, like believe it. Tumblr_mv8p91so9S1rdloe8o6_250don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy, like believe it. Tumblr_mv8p91so9S1rdloe8o5_250

žodžiu, trumpai ir aiškiai: ieškomas vaikinas Jadei, na tiksliau toks, kuris rpg eigoj anos bx taptų, visgi, biškį logiškiau ir įdomiau 
nieko tokio reikalavimuose rimto nėr, tiesiog:
ღturėtų būt aktyvus forume
ღmėgt jos nesąmones, t.y kad būtų linksmas, ir nebūtų gėda anos į viešumą išsivest
ღnerašinėt labai jau kilometrinių postų, visgi, negimiau būt rašytoja  
ღbūtų gerai jei mėgtų visokias telemundas, dramas ir šiaip viską kas prie veiksmo, linksmiau taip
ღkad mylėtų jadvygą, saugotų, šertų, ir niekad nepaliktų  

jei netyčiom toks atsiras, netruks nei veiksmo, nei dar ko. visko prigalvosim, you know what i mean  antakiai

FC: zac efron, harry styles, eric saade
Arabelle Daphne Osborn
Arabelle Daphne Osborn

don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy, like believe it. Empty

don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy, like believe it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL :: glory is the anthem of success, so before we go out, what's your address? :: Wanted ads-